Freebies Licenses, Terms & Policies
FREEBIES SUBMISSION POLICY
Once users submit the freebies by clicking the “Submit Freebie” button on our freebie submission form, users agree to allow Kreafolk to host the freebies files and publish the freebies under Kreafolk Freebies License.
Kreafolk does not own the copyrights of all freebies published on kreafolk.com. Each freebie shall still be owned and copyrighted to each user who submitted the freebie.
FREEBIES DOWNLOAD POLICY
Freebies that are hosted or downloaded through the Kreafolk platform are published under Kreafolk Freebies License. Once users download these freebies, users agree to follow the license use accordingly.
Freebies that are not hosted or downloaded through our platform are not affected under Kreafolk Freebies License. These freebies licenses are either covered by the other platforms where users shall download the freebies or by the freebies' creator.
All freebies that are hosted and downloaded through Kreafolk Platform have had consent from the owner / creator / designer of the freebies to publish the freebies. Kreafolk does not own the copyrights of all freebies published on kreafolk.com.
Each freebie is owned and copyrighted to each user who submitted the freebies.
Personal Use License
- Unlimited use for personal projects only
- Not allowed to be used for any commercial, business, and client projects
- Unlimited use for personal, commercial, business, and client projects
- Limited use to create and sell physical and digital products (Up to 25,000 units or downloads)
- Limited use for websites (Up to 100k monthly views)
- Limited use for broadcasting, videos or streaming (Up to 100k monthly views)
- The Commercial Use License covers one person to use licensed products
- Resell, redistribute, share, transfer or give away any licensed items
- Use licensed items to produce pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory material.
TAKING DOWN FREEBIES
The freebies publishing procedure is created to help fellow designers (freebies owners) gain exposure online. As an online publisher, we do not own any of the design resources. All resources published on our platforms belong to the designers, creators, and providers to whom the freebies belong to. If the owners wish to take down the freebies from all of our platforms, please reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will proceed with the action in no time.
Free digital resources / design assets that are provided and submitted by users, such as fonts, mockups, templates, illustrations, or any other similar creative digital files.
An act of storing a data on a server or computer so that it can be accessed online.
An act of receiving a data from one computer system or server to another.
An act of making and spreading the content or data available online.
The exclusive legal right given to an originator or an assignee.
If there's any questions regarding our licenses, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!
Licenses are updated on 2022/04/12